My best friend and greatest supporter

My best friend and greatest supporter
I LOVE this man!!!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Welcome to THE MUSINGS OF A 3 DAY WALKER

Hi!

I am a 3 Day walker.  I have walked in Tampa in 2009, and I walked in Tampa and DC in 2010.  This year I am walking in Boston, DC, and Tampa.  I am a Training Walk Leader in the DC area, a DC Team Captain, a 3 Day Ambassador, and a frequent Get Started Meeting volunteer.  Basically, I am a 3 Dayer through and through.

My purpose for this blog is to provide helpful information to other 3 Day walkers, help raise breast health awareness, to connect with other 3 Dayers, and to have a little fun on my 3 Day journey this year.

Please stop by often, and post your comments, questions, concerns, and your own musings!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Lisa (aka Pink Baby Lee)

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Your blog is awesome! I'm also doing the Boston 2011 3-Day with my mother in law. Wow, 3 3-days in one year!! You rock :) I love your pictures & postings! Best of luck to you with the 2011 3-Days! Hope to see you in Boston this July. Happy walking! www.lawrence3day.com

    ReplyDelete