My best friend and greatest supporter

My best friend and greatest supporter
I LOVE this man!!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

2011 DC 3Day Training Kick-Off

I will be the training walk leader for the DC Training Kick-Off on April 10th.  The kick off will start at 9:00 at the New Balance Store on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington, DC.  We will be doing a 3 mile walk and there will be a proper shoe fitting and apparel clinic immediately following the walk.  New Balance is offering an awesome 20% discount for purchases made at the store that day!

If you would like to join me in the first official DC training walk of the season, please RSVP at http://www.the3day.org/ Website.  You will need to RSVP on the official calendar.  If you could also RSVP on the training calendar that would be very helpful as well.  I can't wait, and I hope to see you all there.  Keep watching the training walk board for more training walks as well.

As always I am available for questions at any time.

Thanks and stop back soon,
Lisa (aka PinkBabyLee)

No comments:

Post a Comment